Come in! Come in!

"If you are a dreamer, come in. If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar, a Hope-er, a Pray-er, a Magic Bean buyer; if you're a pretender, come sit by my fire. For we have some flax-golden tales to spin. Come in! Come in!" -- Shel Silverstein

Sunday, January 06, 2008

City of God Christmas Appeal - Day 36


A Celebration of The Feast of the Epiphany.

MadPriest is reporting at 1:17 AM his time (9:17 PM in New Jersey) that the 36 day total is an unbelievable:

$9,357.33


MONDAY MORNING UPDATE:

$9,701.37

(Oh my goodness, oh my goodness, oh my goodness!)

This does not include any checks that might come in this week. Laura will be arranging transfer to the bank in Rio by the end of the week. We'll post the final amount as soon as it is tallied.

All of you who have contributed have been real epiphanies of the glory of God.

It has been my privilege and my joy to have been part of this effort.

Thank you.

1 comment:

Jane R said...

Thank you, Elizabeth, and also your Fabulous Financial Person from the parish!