Come in! Come in!

"If you are a dreamer, come in. If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar, a Hope-er, a Pray-er, a Magic Bean buyer; if you're a pretender, come sit by my fire. For we have some flax-golden tales to spin. Come in! Come in!" -- Shel Silverstein

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Oh, there's a blog on this one, to be sure!


Well, with time on my hands, I've been reading WAY more than I absolutely need for my own salvation and redemption.

I have a blog brewing on the topic of feminism, have no doubt.

Meanwhile, I wanted to whet your appetite with this poster.

Ain't it just a pip?

Is your blood boiling at the same temperature as mine?

Stay tuned. Film, as they say, at eleven.

2 comments:

episcopalifem said...

Uuuuuuuuuuuugh.

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!

That's all I can conjure up about this.

Caminante said...

Well, I could offer a few choice words in Spanish or French but will second what Eileen said.