Come in! Come in!

"If you are a dreamer, come in. If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar, a Hope-er, a Pray-er, a Magic Bean buyer; if you're a pretender, come sit by my fire. For we have some flax-golden tales to spin. Come in! Come in!" -- Shel Silverstein

Monday, April 23, 2007

Sophie's Nap

Spring has FINALLY arrived in the Northeast Corridor.

A dear friend from Maine just sent this as proof positive evidence.

Here is his beloved Sophie, sunbathing among the crocus.

Ahhhhh . . .to sleep, perchance to dream.

Life is good, is it not, but most especially in the early awakening days of Spring after a long, dreary winter.

3 comments:

Muthah+ said...

Drove to Philly today and the pear trees are in bloom. Spring IS here.

MadPriest said...

Thank goodness.
When the title of this post came up on my feed engine I thought it was going to be another ghastly baby photo.
This, though, is perfectly acceptable blogging.

Elizabeth Kaeton said...

Oh my goodness! I've reached MP's standard of "perfectly acceptable blogging."

Do I get an award!