Come in! Come in!

"If you are a dreamer, come in. If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar, a Hope-er, a Pray-er, a Magic Bean buyer; if you're a pretender, come sit by my fire. For we have some flax-golden tales to spin. Come in! Come in!" -- Shel Silverstein

Friday, April 06, 2007

MadPriest's Version of the Upper Room

So, Ann asked MadPriest, "Who fell asleep at the table?"

That was all Himself, the "Mad Photoshop Artist," needed to make a slight adjustment to this venerable icon.

As MiMi would say, "And both of them priests!"


By the way, that Photoshop picture of "Mind the Anglican" below was done as a present by Brother Tobias for Madpriest.

See what madness is inspired by this MadPriest? It's wrong, I tell you. Very, very wrong to have such a wicked giggle on Good Friday.

This is why the conservatives say we're going straight to hell! Ah well, at least we'll have plenty of company.



3 comments:

Bill said...

The figure sleeping at the table seems to be a woman. I'm going to guess that that is Mary Magdalene and she's sleeping because she just finished cooking for everybody else. We know that in that culture, a man wouldn't lift a hand to help in the kitchen. I think her rest is well deserved.

Lisa Fox said...

I dunno, Bill. I think she bears a striking resemblance to our hostess, as depicted by Mr. Cantrell. In God's time, there is neither past, present, nor future ... so she coulda been there, y'know. It would explain a lot.

Ann said...

Perfect - usually I fall asleep if my sermons go on that long!!