Come in! Come in!

"If you are a dreamer, come in. If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar, a Hope-er, a Pray-er, a Magic Bean buyer; if you're a pretender, come sit by my fire. For we have some flax-golden tales to spin. Come in! Come in!" -- Shel Silverstein

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Religion ala Eddie Izzard

Eileen had posted this on her blog and I refered to it, but now that I've learned how to do this, I want it on MY Blog.

It's hilarious, in that tweaking, outrageous, British sort of way.

And, it's not that far from the truth, either.

2 comments:

Deborah Sproule said...

Love it Love it Love it.
Always makes me laugh inside to think the uptight Anglicans are from corrupted theology of King Henry. Thanks Eileen and Elizabeth.

episcopalifem said...

Ann+ pointed it out to me originally, so I can't take the credit anyway!

Thank you ANN+ - You have single handedly made us all pee our pants!