Come in! Come in!

"If you are a dreamer, come in. If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar, a Hope-er, a Pray-er, a Magic Bean buyer; if you're a pretender, come sit by my fire. For we have some flax-golden tales to spin. Come in! Come in!" -- Shel Silverstein

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Black History Month at St. Paul's, Chatham

The Episcopal Church of St. Paul
200 Main Street – Chatham, NJ
“Your neighborhood church”



All film sessions begin with
Evening Prayer at 6:30 PM in the Church

All films shown in the Parish Hall from 7 – 8 PM
Discussion from 8 – 8:30 PM

Tight work schedule?
Bring your dinner or order something to be delivered to the church!


A GREAT evening at the movies for the entire family!


Tuesday, January 30: "Amazing Grace"
PBS Documentary with Bill Moyers on the roots and wings of this great song

Tuesday, February 6:
“Mine Eyes Have Seen the Savior – Part I”

The National Episcopal Church documentary on the
history of African-Americans in The Episcopal Church

Tuesday, February 13:
“Mine Eyes Have Seen the Savior – Part II”

We continue the journey through the history of African-Americans in
The Episcopal Church

Note: Shrove Tuesday Pancake Supper will be held on February 20th
Ash Wednesday, February 21st Holy Eucharist and Imposition of Ashes:
7 AM – 12 Noon- 7 PM.

Come. Grow. Celebrate!

Absolutely EVERYONE is invited!

3 comments:

Ann said...

Wish I lived within commuting distance. Sounds like a great program.

Bill said...

This is great. Keep it comming!

episcopalifem said...

I wish I could come! I just have too dang much going on during the week to make the trip.

Maybe I'll make it up one Sunday. I'm going to put in on my list of things to accomplish in 2007.

1) Meet Elizabeth+ and Jake+ (Jake is closer to me, very close, actually, about 35-40 mins or so)